Sunday, September 29, 2013

Thistle & Clover Fashion Drawing


Last week I attended a fashion drawing session at The Fashion Center organized by Brandon Graham of Would You Rock This. I've been to a few of Brandon's excellent events before but this was my first experience taking part in a juried sketch session. The host was Thistle & Clover voted Brooklyn's Best Women's Boutique 2013 by The L Magazine. Our model Dana posed in three outfits and we did 20 minute sketches of each. As always at these sketching evenings I was awed and inspired by the creative talent around me. Thanks to all those who made the evening possible.


Watercolor & black lead with a bit of digital tweaking!


Dana our lovely model (photo courtesy of Brandon Graham)
Thistle & Clover supplied the fashion
The Fashion Center in Manhattan's Garment District
Pin It Now!

No comments :